30 December 2015

Bicycle trouble

My time in the Deux-Sèvres was (surprisingly, as you might think) far from being boring: besides having a sunny weather which allowed me to spend a lot of time walking and cycling, I happened to get into quite a lot of (little) troubles ;-)

On the first day after I arrived, a highly colored sunrise drove me out of my bed early; as I was eager to discover what had changed in the area, I quickly settled for a little trip all around with my old bicycle. Alas! Endeavoring to follow what I thought was a shortcut to where I was headed, I made the wheel bump into a particularly sharp stone which left me with a giant hole in my bicycle inner tube (of course I had no spare piece with me). I had to walk all the way back, carrying my bike up and down the hills...

A nice way to get a closer look at everything, though!

Stinging nettle
Stinging nettle

Under the wind
Under the wind

Fallen leaf
Fallen leaf

No comments :

Post a Comment