1 January 2016

Lost phone

On another day during my time in the Deux-Sèvres, I went on a quite long trip over hill and dale on my (wheel-fixed) bicycle - a lot much further than I had planned. And here again, I had a share of (light) misfortune. How Typical!

As I wanted to have a closer look at the beautiful countryside surrounding me, I climbed on a fence made of some barbed wires - no need to say that I got my feet trapped in it and consequently fell on my back... And as I ran away from the place, for shame that someone could have witnessed the stupid accident, it was only 1 hour later, reaching home, that I discovered my phone was missing :-(

I had to make the trip again in the reverse direction, checking every bit of the way, until I reached the barbed wires place - of course, there it was! A lot of exercise therefore but quite worth it, for the view which was really nice :-)

Misty morning
Misty morning

Misty road
Mist on the road

Into the meadow
Into the meadow

No comments :

Post a Comment