6 December 2015

Food tour

As a true lover of Asian food (easily noticeable from the previous posts...), I would like to gather here some of the best Asian meals I've tried while in Paris :-)

Unfortunately, since I have had my sweet camera for a few months only, some of my favorite dishes are not among the ones I have shot yet. I'll make a list of what is missing and try to collect more photos... For instance, during a future random challenge? (still to be set up - hem, I've been far too lazy recently)

Here are a few of the most funny Asian meals that I've tried recently. Quite a lot of pictures for a single article actually^^ and I definitely need to add other Asian countries as well!

Banh Mi Dac Biet
Banh mi dac biet, VIETNAM

Pho dac biet
Pho bo, VIETNAM

Okonomiyaki
Okonomiyaki, JAPAN

Gold ramen
Ramen, JAPAN

Loc lac rice
Loc lac rice, VIETNAM

No comments :

Post a Comment