28 December 2015

Xmas time

With the wonderful weather we had for Christmas, I hope you've had the opportunity (if you enjoy it as much as I do) to take a stroll across some piece of countryside in your favorite area!

I was very happy to be able to visit my family hometown (rather home-hamlet, truly speaking) in the Deux-Sèvres area, where I hadn't been for more than a year. This is an exceedingly nice place, where you can find many a beautiful village, with old houses and their exposed stone walls, or small fields surrounded by thick bushes and trees - and even wild animals (OK, nothing more exciting than the local cow, sheep, duck, dog or cat). It felt incredibly nice to me, being somehow 'reunited' with my childhood countryside :-)

I've taken so many pictures from there, endeavoring to collect memories of this treasured place, that I will have to post several articles to show you everything that I love there; some first ones to begin with!

Alone at sunrise Sunrise over the fields

Misty path
Misty way home

Way to the fields
A path into the fog

No comments :

Post a Comment