30 January 2016

Paris at night

Today, following my photography companion after sunset in Paris streets, I endeavored to learn something new to me: taking pictures of famous monuments through their reflections in large puddles from below / further around.

I was fascinated as always by the lights at night, so I did not take just the few pictures I had been planning to try, and had not the opportunity to take more than one reflection... But the idea went out quite well and I will surely try this method again, on a future rainy day ;-)

Below my first try with Notre-Dame, the magnificent cathedral that is famous across almost all countries in the world - and another picture from a similar night so that it does not feel too lonely here:

Notre-Dame at night
Notre-Dame Cathedral

Street lights
Street lights

No comments :

Post a Comment