13 November 2015

Rasta colors

I've been featured in Catchy Colors weekly themed contest!

However I'm not quite happy with the green yellow red colors in the picture. It took me quite a while to get the right colors in the frame, as the colors were generated by some color-changing lights under a bridge and I had only a very narrow point of view without cars in front of me. The 50mm objective did not help either, I had to stand at the middle of the road while attempting to capture the colors! In the end, quite a stressful and tiring moment...

I'd rather have had some other pictures in the selection, but I guess I'll have to find more original ideas first ;-)

Green Yellow Red
Selected: Rasta (green-yellow-red) colors

Purple and green
New weekly theme: purple and green

No comments :

Post a Comment