7 November 2015

Inspiration

I've been thinking over something for quite a while: what could I explore now beside forests, mushrooms, chestnuts and all kinds of autumn features? It seems those have been the only subjects of my pictures for about 3 months or so... I'd like to find something new that could bring some originality to my Flickr photostream at least :-)

Alas, my best DIY source of inspiration is still building her blog (style and decorations should indeed matter since it's about DIY) and my photographer sensei has always been fonder of monuments than I am (even if I'm always filled with admiration at his architecture photos). Time to fly on my own wings and start a resolute subject hunt?

First I intended to look at different Flickr groups; Catchy Colors is by far my favorite (if some day I could get one of my pictures posted in the themed photos selection...). Anyway, there are many extremely beautiful pictures in this group, but I sort of feel embarrassed to copy anything - be it innocent fear that someone might reproach me for stealing their ideas, or maybe jealousy that I couldn't find it on my own.

So, where should I look for inspiration? I'll give it some time then and will definitely get back with an action plan. Brainstorm begins!

Autumn sky
Outdoor scenery

Wicker chair arm
Indoor item

On a leash
Animal portrait

No comments :

Post a Comment