21 October 2015

Another forest

With colder temperatures settling in for some weeks already, I have felt slightly lazier and have not gone out as often as I would usually have during Summer. Yet the opportunity to see a friend gave me enough courage last Sunday to go and visit the forest of Meudon, which I had not visited yet.

Unfortunately the weather was terrible - at least for photography (grayish sky and all...). Luckily though there was no rain, so I was able to enjoy strolling around in this beautiful forest. As I had my camera with me, I tried to take a few pictures despite the lack of appealing lights, and, well, it was not quite as bad as I thought it would be: mushrooms, moss, chestnuts and dead leaves were there again to cheer me up, and they did help encourage my camera to wake up from its beginning of hibernation.

So, still a few forest pictures with already much-explored themes... But autumn season is so amazing, there would never be too many pictures celebrating it :-)

Opening chestnut
Opening chestnut husk

White mushrooms
White mushrooms

Tree and twig

No comments :

Post a Comment