1 October 2015

Let's innovate

You see, I usually organize articles in my blog in quite a static way: 3 or 4 photos gathered at the bottom of posts with a common topic. However, this definitely doesn't help photos be the main point of focus, since they can't get your first glance, don't you agree?

Therefore I think it's time to create a new era of articles where more accent is placed on photos (true purpose of my blog^^) with better mixing and/or homogeneity than can be done by just sorting pictures by date. I don't really have many ideas yet, but why not begin with colors, or subjects, or emotions, or the weather - something of the sort? Let's call it the 'photo mash-up' innovation! :-)

Coming soon...

PS: a picture of the remains of my poor basil - devoured from bud to leaf by a ferocious pasta eater :-)

Basil pot
My basil pot

1 comment :

  1. More pictures! That's what you need. I really enjoy your looking at your images :p

    ReplyDelete