12 July 2021

Rainy day

Memories from a very rainy day, when I decided to visit Dinard and walk back to Saint-Malo (!) via the barrage on the Rance river. That is a very long stroll... And the rain, though not very heavy, was constant and had me completely drenched after the first 2 hours of walking. However, somehow I only keep good memories of this day! It was very nice after all, the trip was definitely worth it :-)

Dinard, with its Promenade du Clair-de-Lune, is a very pretty city to visit. I also had the opportunity to take a tour in the Rance Tidal Power Station (at the barrage), which was both very interesting and a nice place to dry and warm up a bit! The path along the coast was also especially beautiful despite the rain, and I enjoyed it a lot :-D

Little path under the rain
Little path under the rain

Fox glove under the rain
Fox glove under the rain

Exploring snail
Perfect weather for snails

No comments :

Post a Comment