30 July 2016

Cats everywhere

After having considered it for quite a long time already, I finally took the decision to visit the Parisian version of Neko Café - yes, a cats café!

Actually there are two cafés of the sort in Paris, one of a quite old-fashioned style - in an old building with arched cellar, stone walls, etc. - and another one, in a slightly more recent and modern looking building. Of course I wanted to try the quaintest of the two... Much more appealing, in my opinion :-)

I actually managed to enter without having made a reservation (it usually gets crowded very easily) and find myself a little place to sit next to some of the most beautiful guests of the place.

Never had I been so uninterested in my food or drink...

Tiny paw
Tiny paw

The blue hour
The blue hour

Sleeping kitty
Sleeping kitty

Reflection
Reflection

No comments :

Post a Comment