19 June 2016

London city

My trip to London has not been a piece of cake, if I may say so. It all began with my having forgotten that my identity card was long expired (in fact it still was the one I made for my baccalaureate...) and of course, I did not have my passport with me at that time.

After a few stressful minutes, they decided to let me go and take the train even so. Pffiiuuu! I was extremely nervous the whole trip and within the London St Pancras station (still fearing someone would check my card again and have me go back), until I finally ended up outside the station, breathing the fresh (si, si) London air!

My first thought once there has been 'Wow! So many bricks!' and that definitely was a positive impression.
A few examples of the above-mentioned bricks:

Brick world
A whole brick world

Have a seat
Have a seat

Brick walls
Bricks, bricks everywhere

No comments :

Post a Comment